Wirey Tour

Last night I was walking on something rather strange, i am confused. I was worried if i am at some dangerous place but soon my doubts were going to get shredded.

I continued walking but there was no light around me and to my surprise i could still see everything. There were tiny little sparkling dot like objects in the distance. My imagination quickly made them look like eyes staring at me. I was not scared but amazed to be at this strange place.
Suddenly i saw everything around me turn into a dense network of wires with a tiny snake like moving spark all through them. I was standing at the mouth of one such wire wondering whether i should go ahead.

I made a decision and entered this wire. A spark with lightening speed came towards me and in a sudden burst of flash i was flowing all over through this network of wires.

There were some red colored balls and some white colored balls all around me. They all were moving in great discipline, sometimes colliding with each other but never fought.

Some of them even greeted me. Though they did not have mouths but were able to speak with me. I asked him where i was but he just smiled and ran away. I tried to stop others but no one cared to stop and talk.

I tried to talk to this spark on which i was traveling but he just said that i will get to know everything soon. We kept on traveling very fast going from wire to wire. One wire had two wires connected to it while some were very long. Some shone brighter than others while others lay seemingly dead. There were some snake like sparks trying to repair those dead wires while some painting the walls of these wires with beautiful graffiti.
One of those said:' awareness is bliss '.
I couldn't understand what it meant and i was going deeper into understanding it that suddenly i arrived at two oval windows fluttering.

While they were fluttering there was immense light coming inside this weird wired place. The spark on which i was traveling slowed down and smiled at me saying you will get your answers now.
Those oval windows opened fully and i saw my dull fan rotating slowly making screeching sound.

I tried to remember where i was and in one go i understood everything.
Those wires and balls were nerves and blood cells. The sparks were electrical impulses.
I just had a tour of my brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPINESS

THE PATH

Fiery Love Flame.