I, Lucifer, Am done!
Why can't I dream with eyes wide open,
Why can't I live while am dead?
Why can't I fly without wings,
Why can't I breathe without air?
You, my soul, lie in darkness away from me
and yet you talk about light,
Then why can't I be a saint with sins uncountable?
Why can't I kill those who are already dead,
Why can't I resurrect those who are already living?
Why can't I be an enemy to my friends while they be my enemy,
Why can't I be the god and still be a mundane man,
You, my spirit, lie mute within my heart and yet you preach the love of god,
Then why can't I feel love while keeping hate for me haters?
I am flesh and dirty but still the light in the heavens love me,
I am dry and broken but still the solid ground supports me,
I am done with thy kingdom and I shall bring war upon you
Why can't I live while am dead?
Why can't I fly without wings,
Why can't I breathe without air?
You, my soul, lie in darkness away from me
and yet you talk about light,
Then why can't I be a saint with sins uncountable?
Why can't I kill those who are already dead,
Why can't I resurrect those who are already living?
Why can't I be an enemy to my friends while they be my enemy,
Why can't I be the god and still be a mundane man,
You, my spirit, lie mute within my heart and yet you preach the love of god,
Then why can't I feel love while keeping hate for me haters?
I am flesh and dirty but still the light in the heavens love me,
I am dry and broken but still the solid ground supports me,
I am done with thy kingdom and I shall bring war upon you
It's my promise oh lord, I am thy Lucifer reborn for repentance but am done
And I shall fight for what's mine
You my old man god, keep your weary eyes open and behold!

Comments
Post a Comment